It’s time to turn up the heat! In this week’s Thursday Night Football we will be heading back to the Sunshine State for some blazing-hot fun. For the seventh time since 2001, Baltimore Ravens will be going head to head with their nemesis, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, perhaps to give them another taste of sweet defeat. When it comes to Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers face-off, the Ravens have been on a strong winning streak.
Over the years, the Purple Pain have caused hellish anguish to the Pewter Pirates by consecutively winning 4 games out of 6. Their last showdown was in December 2018. Quarterback Lamar Jackson had shredded apart the Buccaneers’ defense by running 95 yards and throwing for 131, leading the Ravens to a 20-12 win on a rainy Sunday.
Watch Week 8’s Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers matchup on October 27, at 8:15 p.m. ET., exclusively on Amazon Video Prime to see whether history will repeat itself or will The Bucs surprise NFL fans with new wins on the horizon.
Baltimore Ravens vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Baltimore Ravens vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Live Streaming
Last year it was announced that Amazon had signed a multibillion-dollar deal to stream Thursday Night Football for an 11-year run on its worldwide streaming service, Prime Video. Beginning on September 15, 2022, all weekly episodes of Thursday Night Football can be viewed on Amazon Prime at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Amazon Prime members can watch the live stream of Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers by signing into their Prime Video account and searching for the game in the Sports section, under the Live and Upcoming Events tab.
Tuning in late to the live broadcast will not smother your NFL fever anymore. With Amazon’s record feature, you can now hit the replay and catch all the nit bits of the missed game. Amazon allows viewers to pre-record the match by simply clicking on the game before the live streaming starts and selecting the option “Record Thursday Night Football” or “Add to Watchlist and record”. All the recordings will be available until the end of the season.
Amazon Prime Video offers you a full dose of Thursday Night Football madness. The Thursday night coverage kicks off at 7:00 p.m. with a pre-game show called TNF Tonight. After 3 hours of a live broadcast of the Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game, you can stay tuned for the recaps and post-game analysis in TNF NightCap and TNF Postgame Show.
Watch Baltimore Ravens vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers for Free
Amazon Prime memberships start for as low as $14.99 per month and for just $8.99 per month you can get full access to all the content on Prime Video.
However, if it is only the Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers football match that you are interested in then here are three ways you can live stream Thursday Night Football for free.
- Sign up for Amazon’s 30-day free trial period. Amazon allows people to test-drive its streaming service by giving them free access to all the content for 30 days. You will need an active credit/debit card to create an account for the trial version. After successful account creation, you can live stream Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers game along with alternative streaming options like TNF with Dude Perfect and TNF en Español. Just be sure to cancel the subscription before 30 days to avoid charges on your credit/debit card.
- Live stream the match on Prime Video’s official Twitch channel. Twitch is an Amazon-owned, live-streaming platform dedicated to gamers. All the Thursday Night Football episodes are live-streamed on the Prime Video channel, and anyone can watch them for free.
- Go outside and have a merry time. Amazon has partnered with DirecTV to broadcast the game live at more than 300,000 public venues like sports bars, cafes, restaurants, parking lots, hotel lobbies, and casinos. So, join your fellow NFL fans at your nearest bub for a pre-game drink and stick around to catch the Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers playoff for free.
Match Predictions – Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Ravens
The two-time Super Bowl championship winners, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, will welcome their rivals Baltimore Ravens in their home ground of Tampa, Florida. This will be the first time that NFL star Tom Brady, who led his teams to victory in seven Super Bowl championships, will be facing the Ravens’ defense line since his switch from New England Patriots to Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Ravens have cemented their place as an AFC North favorite by 1.5 points against the Buccaneers and experts are predicting it to be a close match between the two. Baltimore won their last game against Cleveland with a score of 23-20 merely due to penalties that kept the Browns under check. Tampa Bay lost its last match against Carolina Panthers with a score of 21-3. The buccaneers running action was heavily criticized and for some time, analysts and fans have been debating whether it is time for Tom Brady to retire. Tampa Bay has lost 4 out of 7 games this season and its back-to-back losses against the Panthers and Steelers are undermining the team’s morale and placement in the NFC South division.
Baltimore Ravens’ performance has been slightly better as so far they have won 4 out of 7 games this season. The Ravens have the fifth-best-scoring defense in NFL. Their strong offensive line led by Lamar Jackson and Mark Andrews should make it easy for the Ravens to chase the yards and score touchdowns on Thursday.
The Buccaneers are averaging 17.7 points per game by running 341.9 yards. On the other hand, the Ravens are averaging 25.9 points by running 335 yards per game. ESPN experts have dismissed these previous standings and are predicting the match to tilt in favor of Tampa Bay. According to the ESPN matchup predictor, the Buccaneers have a 58.4 percent chance of winning the game.
Venue & Seating
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will take on Baltimore Ravens at their home in Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida. The multipurpose stadium was inaugurated in 1998 and can seat 65,890 spectators.
The stadium has three levels of seating:
- 100 level seats – ground level seating (Sections 102 to 151)
- 200 level seats – includes the club seats that are lightly wider (Sections 201 to 245)
- 300 level seats – Upper-level seating (Sections 302 to 319 and 327 to 344)
Tickets for Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
- The price range for 100-level seats is $150 to $300
- The price range for 200-level seats is $120 to $705
- The price range for 300-level seats is $90 to $249
On this Thursday, join millions of NFL fans around the country as the two equally qualified, Super Bowl champions fight for their place in playoffs. Don’t forget to tune into Thursday Night Football to watch the Baltimore Ravens vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers matchup on October 27th at 8:00 p.m. ET., exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.